Monday, February 25, 2008

Implicit Association Test

This is a pretty cool test about how you really feel about the presidential candidates. You can find it here.

My results didn't completely match what I expected. I had the most positive association with Clinton, which I expected. What I didn't expect was that I would have a higher positive association with Huckabee than Obama, and that McCain would be the lowest! I figured that McCain would at least be higher than Huckabee, but my mind apparently says otherwise.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Mine turned out exactly as I expected... perhaps I biased it in some way? Obama was top, Clinton and McCain were matched and Huckabee was at the bottom. I have to admit, Huckabee is sort of adorable in that weird old manish way, but when I see his chipmunk face I just have to remind myself "he thinks the bible is more important than the constitution" and I remember that he's bad!

Shosh said...

I could take this test, but it won't tell me much. I have no idea how I'll vote.

Shosh said...

Hey DumSpiroSpero, e-mail me your address because you're getting that Johanna Johnston book.


This Book For Free

Carrie said...

Sweet, thanks!