Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ho Hum

I won't give anything away, but I would like to say the latest HP installment was a bit lackluster. I suppose that's what happens when you try to cram over 800 pages into 2 hours. 87777777777777777777777...sorry, that was Sebastian saying hello. Anyway, the result of all this is a movie that leaves holes readers can fill in while leaving people like KP in the dark. It definitely didn't come across as a seamless storyline. Umbridge is sufficiently putrid, though, I'll give them that.

I'm expecting much better from the final book, and I don't think I will be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I've heard a mix of reviews. One of the guys Adam works with, who has only seen the movies, thought this movie was awesome. Although I guess he has no idea what he's missing. I had a feeling there would be holes so my expectations aren't that high. I'm way more excited about the book but I figure this can hold me over for another week until the book arrives.