Thursday, February 22, 2007

Long Time No Blog

I'm home sick from school today. It's either a stomach flu or a bad reaction to a new prescription, but either way I can't make it through classes--especially Anatomy lab...that smell makes you want to barf when you don't feel sick. I feel like I've been sick a lot more frequently since starting vet school than ever before. It must be the additional stress and this is how my body reacts to it.

On the bright side, since I'm home bundled up on the couch I get to watch the kitties play. By Monday Mogget had decided that maybe it was ok to have another cat in the house, and now they play all the time and it's really fun to watch. My favorite part is the butt wiggle right before one of them pounces on the other. Now if we can just get their ear problems and Sebastian's respiratory problems cleared up we'll be golden.

Spring Break is two weeks away. If I can make it through three exams in three days I'll get to fly to Sunny Seattle (ha) and stay with K's sister for a few days. I may not want to come back, though. This semester doesn't really have any bright points. It's a lot of stress, a lot of exams, and no classes that I really enjoy going to. Oh well, we're nearly halfway through it at least.

That's about all I have to report. Since I study all the time I don't do anything interesting or exciting.

No comments: