Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bad news for Friday!

So in the 5 exams I've had since last Monday, here's how I've done:

83
100
94
85
81

And tomorrow is Pharmacology. In spite of the fact that I've had what are (for me) pretty spectacular grades this semester, I fear tomorrow is going to be my downfall. This instructor taught a section of Histo last year, told us it was going to be "straightforward", and then most of us failed that section. She used the exact same words on Tuesday, telling us tomorrow's test will be "straightforward". I am afraid that is a preview for how tomorrow's test will go. If you'll note the downward progression of scores, I think you'll agree. I have about 9 hours to study today, and then I'll be able to get up around 6 and study for 3 more hours in the morning. I just hope it will be enough. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you taking in school? Sounds like a Biochemistry major...but I don't remember pharmacology.