Thursday, February 28, 2008

Neil Gaiman rocks my socks off

One of my favorite authors, Neil Gaiman, is an amazingly cool guy. I fully believe there are some authors I read who are not very pleasant people in life. Mr. Gaiman is not one of them. He held a vote and posted the book that was most voted for online free here for a month! To make things even better it is my absolute favorite book by him. In fact, if my dad hadn't "borrowed" it about a year ago--okay, I pushed it off on him to read because I love it and he liked Good Omens when I pushed that off on him before that--I would be reading it again right now (very slowly, as I have six exams in the next two weeks). Luckily, I don't have to wait to do that because I can read it on my computer in the next 30 days!


If you're always looking for a new blog to read like I am I strongly recommend the blog of the esteemed Mr. Gaiman. He posts a lot of interesting news and links, and is just an all-around fun guy to keep up with on a daily basis. :)

No comments: