Friday, February 2, 2007

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

I'm sitting in what is quite possibly the worst lecture ever. It's not that Dr. Vaclav Ourednik is a particularly bad speaker aside from occasionally struggling to understand him. I don't even care that he changed his powerpoint lecture between yesterday and today so I was frantically scrolling trying to figure out where the hell these notes were. It doesn't matter because I'm not paying attention! It's Friday. My cat has FIP and it's been a rollercoaster trying to figure out how to keep her stabilized (still not sure we've done it, although her temp was 102.8 this morning which is the lowest it's been in two weeks). We have an Anatomy test at 2 o'clock and I would say I"m marginally prepared due to the previous sentence. It's just been a rough week.

I would say I want a drink but I don't even crave alcohol anymore like I often did in undergrad. I suppose I shouldn't complain about that considering alcohol is bad for you. I just want to take this test and hopefully pass, curl up on the couch and watch House with Sabriel in my lap and KP next to me and not worry about anything for an hour.

Mood: tired

No comments: